(Face to face or via video call WhatsApp, Zoom, FaceTime…)
Healing has existed in most cultures around the world for thousands of years. Healing is considered to be an alternative medical method. Spiritual healing is, in a sense, a transfer of positive energy. Healing is a way to restore balance in mind, body and soul and has positive effects against stress, fatigue and anxiety.
When the body and our logical thinking are in deep rest, healing works better and we experience a boost of energy.
Spiritual healing means that I am a natural healing channel but do not determine to where the healing is directed. The healing energy conveyed is the one that is best for the client, at the specific moment. Sometimes the healing treatment itself can be perceived as very strong and you can feel both physical and emotional sensations and sometimes you don’t feel as much. Afterwards, you often feel energetic and light in your mind. You simply feel better in both body and soul.
The healing energy is a loving and powerful energy that is in a direct connection to the higher levels of consciousness. The healing flows through all energy centers of the body (chakras), centering and giving life to the highest vibration in the client.
During the treatment, there is no direct physical touch; I move my hands a few centimeters away from your body.
A healing treatment takes about 30 minutes.
Introductory price until 31 December 2023:
The price: 800 Kr. (U$ 80) incl. VAT per treatment.
Healing should always go hand in hand with traditional treatment methods, it should be a complement and not a replacement for medical treatments.
What should I do at/during distance healing?
You and I are in different places and do not need to be in any contact.
The treatment takes around 30 minutes, and I will call/notify you before I start. Pls. prepare yourself and follow the instructions below so we can get started right away. When the treatment is over, I will call/notify you in the same way.
1. Find a quiet place where you can lie undisturbed and relax. No ticking clocks, barking dogs or other sounds! If you wish, you can have soothing music in the background.
2. Focus on breathing. Place your arms along your body,
3. Breathe in deeply through the nose for a few seconds, hold the breath for 2 seconds, and exhale slowly through the mouth. Repeat this a few times.
4. Clear all thoughts from your mind. If thoughts come back, clear them again.
5. Focus on a picture, for example a calming and peaceful nature picture or an image of me.
6. Healing can be enhanced if you focus on the healing, but it is not necessary.
7. When the Healing treatment is over, you should drink a lot of water.